Primary responsibility is to provide quality web pages and interfaces to internal and external clients by conveying essential information regarding the quality of a given web page. The individual will work with all departments within the company to establish software quality standards by testing all product deliverable
Direct Client Contact: No
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: Occasional
- Perform hands-on functional product testing, problem reporting, and issue resolution.
- Create and maintain well-documented test plans and results for internal audit and future re-use.
- Inspect business and functional requirements while creating Test plans.
- Assist Engineering teams in troubleshooting issues identified in testing.
- Responsible for ensuring that all appropriate testing has taken place before web sites are released to clients.
- Work with Product Development and Business Team in establishing and maintaining quality assurance standards for all new product development and enhancements.
- Attend all event process meetings and company meetings.
- Submit daily, weekly, and monthly status reports of projects to management
- Serve as main contact for other departments regarding quality assurance support and initiatives.
- Responsible for coordinating training on administrative tools for clients.
- Assist with Sales, Product Development and Business Team in product designs for new enhancements.
- Adhere to all software quality standards implemented within the team, and drive quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Other departmental duties as assigned by department manager.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- SQL and/or Access database experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Must have a passion for software testing and finding bugs in software prior to deployment
- Highly motivated self-starter, but team player who works well on cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to portray information in a logical, well organized manner
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the client solution and deliverables
- Ability to perform in fast -paced environment and meet deadlines.
Four-year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
3+ years of experience in software quality assurance