with Karl Kern, Kern Analytics LLC
Business owners and managers are always challenged to do “more with less” no matter what the economic trends may be. Do you wish you had a magic formula to do this?? According to Karl Kern, this formula exists and on December 3rd he will reveal this to you!
Kern, founder of Kern Analytics LLC, addresses the common business goals of increasing revenue, decreasing expenses and improving efficiency in his presentation Lean Thinking for Entrepreneurs. Prior to founding his business, Kern held various staff to management level finance positions within small, middle-market, and large companies. For 25 years he has used his expertise and passion to build a reputation for excellence.
Kern also teaches accounting and finance classes part-time at Curry College, Fisher College, and Rhode Island College In the classroom he continually gains recognition from his students as they consistently rate his work as “excellent.”
Lean Thinking for Entrepreneurs elements:
- A brief definition of the concept.
- A history of Lean entrepreneurs.
- A strategy for the entrepreneur.
- The economics behind the concept.
- A marketing approach for the entrepreneur.
- An operations process for fulfilling customer expectations.
- An accounting system that measures effectiveness.
- The financial benefits of the concept.
First Friday, December 3, 2010 7:30 – 9:00 AM
Hyannis Golf Club, Route 132 off of Route 6, exit 6, Hyannis, MA
Cost: $25 per CCTC member; $35 per non-member
RSVP by Wednesday, December 1: by credit card below using Google checkout; email firstname.lastname@example.org to pay by check or cash at the door