Location: Cape Media Center, 307 White’s Path, South Yarmouth, MA
Time: Monday, Nov 15, 7-9 PM
John Haydon was a big hit with the First Friday crowd back in July. He touched on a number of highlights for effective leveraging of Facebook for non-profit organizations and small businesses alike. However, we just didn’t have enough time for John to address all the basics in detail.
We’ve asked John to come back and give a detailed crash course in getting started with Facebook. This seminar will be after hours, with a limited class size, so John can effectively address specific questions.
For nonprofits and small business, the power of Facebook offers an opportunity to promote their cause to over 500 million Facebook users worldwide. Around the world, hundreds of thousands of organizations are using Facebook to find and engage supporters, conduct fundraising campaigns, and spread awareness. This webinar (plus the supplemental videos) is intended to help your nonprofit succeed in the world of Facebook.
Step-By-Step Live Demonstration:
During this seminar, we will build a Facebook Page for one of the attendees (registrant is randomly chosen). This way, you’ll see first-hand how to create a Facebook Page correctly!
Get Your Questions Answered:
In order to effectively answer the questions of the participants, this hands-on seminar is limited to 50 people.
- A step-by-step walk-through on creating a spectacular nonprofit/small business Facebook Page (again, one of the participants will be chosen to get a Facebook Page built).
- The difference between Facebook, Profiles, Pages and Groups, and how to use each.
- Tactics for building Facebook fans (a.k.a. connections)
- Strategies and tactics to acquire more fans (a.k.a. connections)
- Critical mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to administer your Facebook page
- Optimum administrative settings for your Facebook page
Cost: $50.00. Seating is limited, sign up now!